2021 Crime Stoppers TIPS Golf Classic
Time & Location
About the Event
The 27th Annual Crime Stoppers TIPS Golf Classic is a fundraiser for the Kansas City Crime Stoppers TIPS Hotline. The TIPS Hotline provides a safe and anonymous outlet for the public to share information without the threat of retaliation. Format for this event at Tiffany Greens Golf Club is a 4-Person Scramble. Teams will consist of 3 civilians and 1 law enforcement officer. Participants will enjoy great food and beverage all day, as well as fun on-course games.
8:00 AM Registration, Warm Up and Putting Contest
9:00 AM Shotgun Start
2:00 PM Banquet and Awards
$5,000 Merchandise Sponsor
$3,500 Apparel Sponsor
$2,500 Golf Cart Sponsor
$2,000 Award Sponsor
$1,500 Hole Sponsor
- 3 reserved player spots with one law enforcement player
- Green fees, carts, and prizes
- Breakfast, drinks for the day, lunch, banquet and awards
- Recognition at event and in media release
$500 Individual Player
$100 Game Package: Allows each team member to participate in all of the fun on-course games.
If you are unable to attend, please consider sponsoring an on-course game for $500.
Please Note: On-line payment is available for $1,500 Sponsorship, $100 Games Package, $500 individual players and $500 On-Course Game Sponsorship. Please contact our office at 816-960-6800 if you prefer an invoice.
The Crime Commission will send an invoice for all other sponsorship types. Payment options include credit card or check.
Checks are made payable to KCMCC and mailed to:
Attn: Barry Mayer
3100 Broadway, Suite 1234
Kansas City, MO 64111
All donations to the Kansas City Metropolitan Crime Commission are fully tax-deductible.
For questions, please email Mitch Wood at MWood@HalbrookWoodLaw.com
or call 816.812.7749.
- $1,500 Hole Sponsor$1,500$1,5000$0
- $100 Games Package$100$1000$0
- $500 Individual Player$500$5000$0
- $2,000 Award Sponsor$0$00$0
- $2,500 Golf Cart Sponsor$0$00$0
- $3,500 Apparel Sponsor$0$00$0
- $5,000 Merchandise Sponsor$0$00$0