THE KANSAS CITY METROPOLITAN
A public safety nonprofit established in 1949.
73rd Annual Law Enforcement Appreciation Luncheon
Thursday, October 27th | 11:00 AM
Downtown Marriott - Muehlebach Tower
1213 Wyandotte Street, Kansas City, MO
What We Do
The Kansas City Metropolitan Crime Commission works behind the scenes to support law enforcement efforts in the greater Kansas City metropolitan area. We are a non-profit organization that fights for the security of everyone on both sides of the state line by operating innovative and impactful programs.
The Annual Luncheon is not only the primary fundraising event that powers the Crime Commission's core programs, it is also an opportunity for our community leaders and our area law enforcement personnel to come together over lunch for the good of every one in every corner of our Greater Kansas City community.
Traditionally, sponsors purchase a table of 8 and send up to four guests from their organization and the remaining four seats are donated to local law enforcement agencies as a "thank you" for their service to our community.
We'll honor our annual award winners as we "Draft a Community of Champions" and have some fun in anticipation of the 2023 NFL Draft coming to Kansas City next spring.
Table Sponsorship Opportunities
Table sponsors and their guests will be seated with a law enforcement administrator, police chief or high-ranking officer. We ask that you RSVP for up to 4 guests of your choice. We will pair your group with up to 4 law enforcement guests.
Signature Table Sponsor ($25,000+)
• Law enforcement administrator of a major city or law enforcement agency seated at your table
• Two tables at the event with priority table placement
• Valet parking
• Signature Sponsor acknowledgement in event press release and social feeds
• Signature Sponsor recognition during pre-program video
• Signature Sponsor acknowledgement on website and footer of email invitations
Chief Table Sponsor ($10,000)
• Chief of police of a major city at your table
• Priority table placement
• Valet parking
• Chief Sponsor acknowledgement in event press release and social feeds
• Chief Sponsor recognition during pre-program video
• Chief Sponsor acknowledgement on website and footer of email invitations
Captain Table Sponsor ($5,000)
• High-ranking officer at your table
• Priority seating at the event
• Captain Sponsor acknowledgement in event press release and social feeds
• Captain Sponsor recognition during pre-program video
• Captain Sponsor acknowledgement on website and footer of email invitations
Sergeant Table Sponsor ($2,500)
• Seating with law enforcement officers
• Sergeant Sponsor acknowledgement in social feeds
• Sergeant Sponsor recognition during pre-program video
• Sergeant Sponsor acknowledgement on website and footer of email invitations
For questions, please email Tami Holthus at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the KCMCC office at 816-960-6800.
All donations to the Kansas City Metropolitan Crime Commission are fully tax-deductible.
Payment options for sponsorship may include credit card or check. Checks are made payable to:
Attn: Barry Mayer
3100 Broadway, Suite 1234
Kansas City, MO 64111
NAP CREDITS AVAILABLE
50% MO tax credits available for MO businesses and individuals with MO business income on all donations over $1000. Contact VP Barry Mayer. Email email@example.com or call 816-960-6814 for more information and to receive a one page application.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
Chief Table Sponsors
Captain Table Sponsors
A.L. Huber, General Contractor
Country Club Bank
Kansas City Life Insurance Company
McCarthy Auto Group
Riverside Transport, Inc.
Sunderland Family Fund
Sergeant Table Sponsors
American Century Investments
American Digital Security
Angie Salmon, CBIZ/EFL Associates
Assured Vehicle Protection, Inc.
AT&T Public Safety Solutions
Automobile Dealers Association of Kansas City
Bank of Blue Valley
Bill and Judy Chastain
Black & McDonald
Bridge Builder Tax + Legal Services
Burns & McDonnell
CBIZ & Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C.
City of Kansas City, MO
City of Raymore, MO
Dairy Farmers of America
Dan & Kerry Heckman
Dr. Teyhou Smyth
Enterprise Bank & Trust
FCS Family Office
Grant Thornton LLP
Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
Harvesters-The Community Food Network
Haverty Family Foundation
Hen House Markets
Integrity Truck Sales
Kansas City Area Transportation Authority
Karl Zobrist and Dentons US LLP
Mariner Wealth Advisors
North Kansas City Hospital
Olathe Police Department
Palmer Square Capital Management
Police Foundation of Kansas City
Retail Grocers Association Missouri and Kansas
The Grant Foundation
The University of Kansas Health System
Turner Construction Company
U.S. Federal Properties
Bank of Prairie Village
Mechanical Breakdown Protection, Inc.
Sullivan Family Faith Fund