72nd Annual Law Enforcement Appreciation Luncheon
Friday, October 8th | 11:00 AM
Kansas City Marriott Downtown
200 W 12th Street , Kansas City, MO
What We Do
The Kansas City Metropolitan Crime Commission works behind the scenes to support law enforcement efforts in the greater Kansas City metropolitan area. We are a non-profit organization that fights for the security of everyone on both sides of the state line by operating innovative and impactful programs.
The Annual Luncheon is not only the primary fundraising event that powers the Crime Commission's core programs, it is also an opportunity for our community leaders and our area law enforcement personnel to come together over lunch for the good of every one in every corner of our Greater Kansas City community.
Traditionally, sponsors purchase a table of 8 and send up to four guests from their organization and the remaining four seats are donated to local law enforcement agencies as a "thank you" for their service to our community.
We look forward to seeing you in person this year as we "Huddle Up for Our Hometown Heroes"! Local hometown celebrities Eric Stonestreet and Mitch Holthus will be our featured guest speakers and should provide a fun and entertaining program showcasing our local law enforcement heroes. Your support of this special fundraising event is more important than ever and greatly appreciated.
Table Sponsorship Opportunities
Table sponsors and their guests will be seated with a law enforcement administrator, police chief or high-ranking officer. We ask that you RSVP for up to 4 guests of your choice. We will pair your group with up to 4 law enforcement guests.
Signature Table Sponsor ($25,000+)
• Law enforcement administrator of a major city or law enforcement agency seated at your table
• Two tables at the event with priority table placement
• VIP Coffee prior to the event
• Valet parking
• Signature Sponsor acknowledgement in event press release and social feeds
• Signature Sponsor recognition during pre-program video
• Signature Sponsor acknowledgement on website and footer of email invitations
Chief Table Sponsor ($10,000)
• Chief of police of a major city at your table
• Priority table placement
• Valet parking
• Chief Sponsor acknowledgement in event press release and social feeds
• Chief Sponsor recognition during pre-program video
• Chief Sponsor acknowledgement on website and footer of email invitations
Captain Table Sponsor ($5,000)
• High-ranking officer at your table
• Priority seating at the event
• Captain Sponsor acknowledgement in event press release and social feeds
• Captain Sponsor recognition during pre-program video
• Captain Sponsor acknowledgement on website and footer of email invitations
Sergeant Table Sponsor ($2,500)
• Seating with law enforcement officers
• Sergeant Sponsor acknowledgement in social feeds
• Sergeant Sponsor recognition during pre-program video
• Sergeant Sponsor acknowledgement on website and footer of email invitations
For questions, please email Tami Holthus at email@example.com or call the KCMCC office at 816-960-6800.
All donations to the Kansas City Metropolitan Crime Commission are fully tax-deductible.
Payment options for sponsorship may include credit card or check. Checks are made payable to:
Attn: Barry Mayer
3100 Broadway, Suite 1234
Kansas City, MO 64111
NAP CREDITS AVAILABLE
50% MO tax credits available for MO businesses and individuals with MO business income on all donations over $1000. Contact VP Barry Mayer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-960-6814 for more information and to receive a one page application.