THE KANSAS CITY METROPOLITAN
A public safety nonprofit established in 1949.
74th Annual Law Enforcement Appreciation Luncheon
Friday, September 29th | 11:00 AM
Downtown Marriott, Count Basie Ballroom
200 W 12th St, Kansas City, MO
What We Do
The Kansas City Metropolitan Crime Commission works behind the scenes to support law enforcement efforts in the greater Kansas City metropolitan area. We are a non-profit organization that fights for the security of everyone on both sides of the state line by operating innovative and impactful programs.
The Annual Luncheon is one of two primary fundraising events that power the Crime Commission's core programs. The luncheon is also an opportunity for our community leaders and our area law enforcement personnel to come together over lunch for the good of every one in every corner of our Greater Kansas City community.
Traditionally, sponsors purchase a table of 8 and send up to four guests from their organization and the remaining four seats are donated to local law enforcement agencies as a "thank you" for their service to our community. Each year at the luncheon we honor our annual award winners.
Table Sponsorship Opportunities
Table sponsors and their guests will be seated with a law enforcement administrator, police chief or high-ranking officer. We ask that you RSVP for up to 4 guests of your choice. We will pair your group with up to 4 law enforcement guests.
Signature Table Sponsor ($25,000+)
• Law enforcement administrator of a major city or law enforcement agency seated at your table
• Two tables at the event with priority table placement
• Valet parking
• Signature Sponsor acknowledgement in event press release
• Signature Sponsor recognition on event videoboard, website, social media and footer of email invitations
Chief Table Sponsor ($10,000)
• Chief of Police of a major city at your table
• Priority table placement
• Valet parking
• Chief Sponsor acknowledgement in event press release
• Chief Sponsor recognition on event videoboard, website, social media and footer of email invitations
Captain Table Sponsor ($5,000)
• High-ranking officer at your table
• Priority seating at the event
• Captain Sponsor acknowledgement in event press release and social feeds
• Captain Sponsor recognition on event videoboard, website, social feeds and footer of email invitations
Sergeant Table Sponsor ($2,500)
• Seating with law enforcement officers
• Sergeant Sponsor recognition on event videoboard, website, social feeds and footer of email invitations
All donations to the Kansas City Metropolitan Crime Commission are fully tax-deductible.
Payment options for sponsorship may include credit card or check. Checks are made payable to:
Attn: Barry Mayer
3100 Broadway, Suite 1234
Kansas City, MO 64111
Email Tami Holthus at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the KCMCC office at 816-960-6800, Ext 228.
NAP CREDITS AVAILABLE
50% MO tax credits available for MO businesses and individuals with MO business income on all donations over $1000. Contact VP Barry Mayer. Email email@example.com or call 816-960-6814 for more information and to receive a one page application.