2014 Border Showdown
The Border Showdown
A Firearms Competition Between
Missouri and Kansas Law Enforcement Agencies
"Contributing to a Safer Community"
Saturday, September 20, 2014
8:00 AM Registration
2:00 PM Awards Ceremony
Kansas City, Missouri
Regional Police Academy
6885 NE Pleasant Valley Rd, KCMO 64119
Individual and Team Competition
$50.00 Entry Fee per Shooter
This competition is limited to 100 Shooters, 50 from Missouri and 50 from Kansas and is first come first serve. Registration is now open ONLY via our Online Store which can be accessed by clicking the Blue Button in the top lefthand corner of the website. Contact Event Coordinator Natalie Hamingson if you desire to participate as a TEAM. She can be reached at 816.960.6800 Ext. 232 or via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each participant will be required to sign a Waiver Agreement/Range Rules on the day of the event. For more information regarding this event please click here for 2014 Border Showdown Course Description.
Tickets for our three Grand Prize Raffle items are now available in our Online Store! Purchase one ticket for $10, three for $25, or six for $50 for chances to win a 1 week stay in a Florida Beach House, a Commemorative Remington Shotgun, or a Bass Pro Guided Fishing Trip for three.
In addition, raffle tickets will be available at the event on September 20th for $5 each, for a chance to win additional prizes. Raffle items at this ticket price include:
- Taste of Kansas City Basket with gift cards from Chappell's, Coldstones, Macaroni Grill, Maggiano's, Chili's, On the Border, Margaritas, Kona Grille, Power Play and Roasterie
- Gift certificate for gun powder keg of choice from Hodgdon Gun Powder
- 4 chances to win a Midland Radio XTC 280 Go-Pro Style Camera with submersible case and mounting attachment.
- 2 chances to win a gift certificate for a holster of your choice from Celtic Holsters
- A gift certificate for a full interior and exterior Auto Detail from Hendrick Lexus
A Special Thank You to our Border Showdown Sponsors